Day in the Life....

of a LaPan dog...

Pretty sure it's not so tough...

Pretty sure they are spoiled as hell...
Pretty sure they run the house....

Pretty sure they have to work hard...

Pretty sure they barely even moved when I took these pictures....

And I didn't even RUN them today. Can't wait to see what it's like tomorrow after they run with me :-)


This was good enough to add an extra post for today!

Here we have Princess Abigail.... Yes, she thinks this is comfortable

And, Sir Baxter.. He is the KING



And, Sassy Pants Sara. I think she's in a coma. She sleeps, and snores with her eyes open


Ok, Abby moved a LITTLE...

And Baxter decided to POSE, he's cool like that

multiple poses even...
And Sara is still in her coma. She didn't move....

Comments

Di said…
those pictures make me want to scratch their ears and rub their bellies!!! I just love puppy pictures
Flo said…
The 2nd Baxter pose looks like he's about to proclaim something terribly important. They are all adorable!!
Andra Sue said…
Awwwwwww...love em!!! Mine lay all kinds of crazy ways like that, too. I always think my dog Sherman is going to wake up with a stiff neck. Hee hee.

Popular posts from this blog

IMCDA #7 -- The Sunset Year

Coeur d'Alene Scenic Challenge

Kona 23'