$100 bet

Bike & bags checked. Full belly. Glass of wine and rice crispy treat. I feel good, I feel rested and most of all I feel READY.

After 3 days of freezing my butt off in the Pacific Northwest I'm finally warm. The wind has died down and the sun is out. I've made a few adjustments to my race plan including some hot tea before the swim, a vest and toe warmers for the bike.

I'm calm. Most of all I am confident. I've been talking smack all week to my buddy Daniel. For the first time I believe in what I can do tomorrow. I put numbers down on a paper for spectators.

And, low and behold my husband just put $100 bet on my finish over Daniel.

Here we go. See ya on the flip side :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IMCDA #7 -- The Sunset Year

Coeur d'Alene Scenic Challenge

Kona 23'