The 6 Quirks Meme - -The Rules
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment for each of the tagged bloggers letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I hate dry feet. I just hate how they feel... they itch and feel gross. I will walk around looking like a fool wearing stupid old socks cause I just slathered lotion all over them and it needs to soak in. I'm a walking fashion statement, of course.
2. I have shopping basket issues. When I'm bored, I'll be all over the internet looking at things I've been
3. Most of you already know this, but I am DEATHY afraid of spiders. Even nat size ones. I completely over-react and freakout, and I KNOW it's irrational, but I just can't help it. They are the devil.
4. I sweat like a man. Seriously. When I work out I sweat more than any girl I've ever known, and sometimes, quite honestly more than a lot of men. I think I get it from my Dad. He sweats when he eats certain foods. Like ketchup. I've started it a little with spicy red sauce. Can you say WEIRD?
5. I have water issues. I absolutely CAN NOT run out of water. When I lived in Washington it was not a problem. Tap water was good. AZ. Not.So.Much. My bottle of water (plus reserve) is my security blanket. I will run out of food, or could care less about having a bathroom (I've been known to pee just about anywhere), but damn it, I will NOT run out of water. And, I drink it like it's going out of style...
6. This one is probably TMI, but here goes. While some of you mommies can prolly relate to changing diapers, I of course will use my children as examples. I am totally ok with picking up my own dog's poop using a plastic bag. It's gross, and stinks.. but for some reason I can do it with my dogs. Dog sit someone else's dog - that's a WHOLE new ball game. It's stupid really...but I gag, and just can't do it. Need a 5' shovel.
Now my turn to tag some folks.... Here goes: