Thank you.

"The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention." ~ Oscar Wilde

Last week was a whirlwind. My emotions were all over the place with a big hole in my heart. My first and most important goal was to focus on my bubba, and keep him happy. It turns out he's been doing the same thing for me. He hasn't left my side, he is happy when he needs to be, sad when he thinks I'm not looking. He's trying to fill the void. He's playing with toys, and has adopted Abby's "baby."

He's bringing the smile back to my face every time I look at him.

A big thank you goes out to so many people that have gone above and beyond with their thoughts, kind words and sympathies. You know who you are. Emails, blog comments and facebook notes. And, a special big thanks to some real good people that made some impromptu visits to the house filled with gifts to make Baxter forget, to cheer him up. Right now there could be nothing more special than keeping that boy happy and healthy for me.

I feel so lucky to have such amazing people in our lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IMCDA #7 -- The Sunset Year

Kona 23'

Coeur d'Alene Scenic Challenge