All in a day's... or half day's work!

112.5miles, 6:32. 112 degrees. Ok, maybe that is a SLIGHT exaggeration, but that's what 90degs felt like!! And, NO it wasn't a dry heat.. The last few days have had a lot of moisture, and we're feeling it!!


Now seriously, shouldn't that mean that we can taper now??!! Unfortunately next week is an even bigger cycling week, and there are two really big swim weeks left as well.. I'm so glad to have that ride done. That tops of my 21+ hr training week... And tomorrow. Tomorrow is my rest day. HURRAY!


It was actually a pretty good ride. I mapped it out perfectly (thank you very much) and never hit a wall, or bonked or anything. Best ride in a while actually. We weren't super speedy or anything, just felt a good sustained energy for the whole thing. And, we did a LOT of climbing...(~6000ft total...)... Oh, and FYI - CDA is just over 8000ft total ascent...


Ok, I think it's time to go eat. AGAIN.

Week 15. Just over 21hrs including 2:15 of strength.... Made all my workouts, just had to cut the Tuesday ride short (from 3:30 to 1:300 due to storms)...


Comments

SWTrigal said…
Great, great job!
Di said…
very nice!
btw, is a beer margarita a corona with a shot of tequila in it and a lime? I have had that. if that isn't what it is then you have my curiosity up! ;)
Supalinds said…
DAMN girl. That is one hell of a week. You are a machine, an iron-machine. You almost doubled my weeks training.

You know what that means?? When you finish doubly as fast as me, you are on beer duty!!!

Popular posts from this blog

IMCDA #7 -- The Sunset Year

Coeur d'Alene Scenic Challenge

Kona 23'