2014

This past year has truly been one of the most amazing, fun, challenging and rewarding years of my life.  Doing things that make me happy and complete, healthy and young.  I've worked hard, I've played hard.  I've set goals, achieved goals, missed some and set new ones.  I can only hope and pray that 2015 fills my life with the same amount of love, laughter, friends, family, joy and happieness.  To each and every single person in my life that has helped make this year what it has been.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

“Another fresh new year is here . . .
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!

This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest . . .
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!

I have the opportunity
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs!”
William Arthur Ward


I January we announced the my coaching business partnership with Michelle and TeamBSC.  Talk about creating a life doing what you love...

Had a blast in February with this wonderful friend and teammate plotting all the details of the first annual TeamBSC Scottsdale training camp!

All of the hard work, planning, logistics paid off with the most amazing group of athletes surviving training camp.

In April I had the once in a lifetime opportunity to run in the Boston Marathon.  Not just any Boston Marathon, the remembrance year.

In May, we celebrated our 10th year of marriage....
 And also had the pleasure of watching our Mexico family celebrate a new marriage!
June began the summer adventure of a lifetime in Coeur d'Alene starting with a half Ironman in my hometown of Spokane being cheered on by none other than Sister Madonna.
  

 Celebrating 6 months of training and racing with these beautiful and talented women.

 IMCDA #4 in the books.  Finished happy, healthy and with a course and IM run PR!
 July, August and September.  Raced all over the Pacific Northwest.  Camped, picked huckleberries, family time.  Celebrated Shane's birthday and signed a lease for a new rental in CDA for summer of 2015!







 In October it was back to reality (and the hot box), but so happy to be reunited with my friends...
November was time for a first, finishing my second Ironman of the year.  It wasn't my best day, but still so fun be a part of the home time race with so many friends and teammates.
To celebrate and finish up November we headed to wine country with friends and had an absolute blast!

And last, celebrating another year of an amazing life in Mexico.  
Christmas on the beach
And holiday cheer with friends.


 Seriously, feeling blessed!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IMCDA #7 -- The Sunset Year

Kona 23'

Coeur d'Alene Scenic Challenge