AquaGear.com

A few weeks ago I had a very nice representative from a new (or new to me) swim gear company contact me about taking a look at their website, AquaGear.com.   I'm an easy sale.   Swim gear, online shopping & product/site review.

I'm IN!

I was able to pick out a couple of items to try out and see how their ordering, shipping, and service went.  I have to say I'm more than impressed.  I've been a long time customer of swimoutlet.com.  Mostly for their swimsuit selection, but over the years I've been beyond frustrated at their website performance.  It's slow, and half the time I click on a suit I want they are only available in child size 24s???

Anyway.  While AquaGear isn't currently supplying a selection of swimsuits, they are working on expanding to do so in the near future.

I would like to point out a couple of great features on their website.  While at first glance it's nothing fancy, very basic - a few things really jump out at me.

1.  On the home page, before you start any searching, a pop-up box at the bottom of the screen shows up and allows you to do an instant chat with a customer service representative.  I've used this feature with a number of different websites and find it VERY helpful.

2.  GREAT search function.  At the top of the website, there is a open search box.  Start typing in something you are looking for (I used my favorite goggle the Aquasphere Kaiman Lady) and before you have entered the full description you will get a drop down menu for like items to select.  I only typed in "kai…" and before I finished I had all the options I needed to select.  Just awesome!

3.  The order process was fast & shipping quick!

Overall a great shopping experience.

The items I purchased were:


FUN swim cap.  It's super soft and stayed put on my head!  Fun colors and styles…. (May not work for someone with a larger head)

Reflect H2O swim shampoo and conditioner.  SO happy with these products.  My hair was getting destroyed at the pool where I'm swimming this summer, and it's really helping with the dry icky feeling post swim!  Smells good too ;)


Check out their website, like them on facebook & enjoy shopping!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IMCDA #7 -- The Sunset Year

Coeur d'Alene Scenic Challenge

Kona 23'