2012 Recovery e21 team now accepting applications

Anyone who reads my blog or trains with me in AZ knows how much I've enjoyed being part of the Recovery e21 team. I can't say enough good things about the magic seaweed pills. They've helped me train harder, have a season of PRs and most of all avoid massive headaches and nausea due to sodium loss in the crazy desert heat.

I wrote a little bit about some of the results I've experienced in an old post about my favorite things. You can find it at the bottom of the post here.

I've given out a ton of samples to my local friends and training partners and have heard all positive things about it (except the only negative is the "fishy taste"). It's funny tho, I seriously don't even notice it! I've taken up to 12 of these in one day and never had a problem getting them down.

If you are interested in being part of the team representing and promoting this amazing supplement, please go here and fill out the application! Feel free to contact me with any questions, or if you have yet to try the product and would like a sample.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IMCDA #7 -- The Sunset Year

Kona 23'

Coeur d'Alene Scenic Challenge